Massachusetts Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) Technical Assistance Program
The Massachusetts eHealth Collaborative (MAeHC) provides expertise, experience, and skill to improve your Core Competencies, and supports Technical Assistance (TA) in all nine domains identified by MassHealth in the TA Vendor Marketplace described below. Our staff has supported thousands of healthcare providers to advance care integration, accountable care, and healthcare technology goals. We are well known and well trusted by the healthcare community across the Commonwealth.
The MAeHC team can help identify and prioritize key project activities based on your improvement goals and can assist in completing TA Applications or vendor selection. Connect with us today to get started or review our tools library for a variety of templates and guides to support your TA project planning.
Please review below for additional details regarding the MAeHC experience and a variety of activities our team can support to advance your practice transformation goals.
Includes strategies for value-based payment
- Designing global capitation billing and revenue models
- Practice/site-level support for developing risk-based financial and data infrastructure
- Aligning provider incentives with alternative payment methodologies
Includes ACO/CP integration, care coordination and care team development, and the integration of substance use disorder (SUD) services and long-term services and supports (LTSS)
- Developing and Implementing shared workflows and performance metrics
- Implementing team-based care
- Improving communication between ACO and CP teams
- Integration and behavioral health and primary care
Identifying and partnering with community-based organizations and social services agencies
Best practices for recruiting and hiring from the community
Integrating social determinants of health screening into practice-level workflows
Designing programs grounded in community-level knowledge
- Cultural competency training for providers and staff
- Strategies for empowering members to take an active role in their care
- Using technology to support members in the community
- Conducting focus groups with members with physical disabilities to better understand their care needs and preferences
- Leveraging the input of patient and family advisory boards
- Developing and/or implementing workflows and data capture methodologies related to members’ Flexible Services screening
- Identifying and engaging Social Services Delivery Entities (SSDE) that meet provider qualifications and have the capacity to provide Flexible Services supports to members in their service area(s)
- Developing business and data sharing agreements with SSDEs
- Refining electronic health records (EHR), registries, and other reporting and tracking tools
- Aligning health information exchange tools across practice sites
- Aligning data fields and reporting to reflect new workflows
Includes strategic planning, leadership and change management coaching, innovations in care delivery, administrative efficiency and effectiveness, and quality improvement.
- Strategic planning to align practice-level priorities with broader organizational goals
- Coaching and professional development on managing change for ACO, CP, or practice-level leadership
- Developing and implementing telehealth or group visit models
- Re-designing scheduling processes
- Designing and implementing quality improvement programs
Includes risk stratification, data analytics, and care planning
- Designing or improving risk stratification and patient identification models
- Developing interventions tied to claims data
- Developing and implementing chronic disease management programs
Includes role-specific training and development.
- Developing or engaging in role-specific training programs - e.g. medical assistants, care coordinators
- Designing and implementing apprenticeship programs