Sowmya Raju is a Software Developer with Massachusetts eHealth Collaborative. Sowmya is an experienced professional with the IT experience in application software design and development. Well versed in software development life cycle with excellent analytical and programming abilities in using technology to create elegant, flexible and maintainable solution for complex business scenarios. She is a core part of the QDC development team. Prior to joining Massachusetts eHealth Collaborative, Sowmya was a software developer at Brown and Brown Insurance (The Advocator Group). She played a key role in the design, development, management and evolution of their web based application and reporting tool.
- Master of Computer Applications from University of Bangalore, Bangalore, India
- Bachelor of Science from University of Bangalore, Bangalore, India
- Advanced Course in Visual Basic.Net -UMass Lowell
- Oracle 10g SQL development - UMass Lowell
- IBM WebSphere BPM Suite/Lombardi Teamworks application development - Lombardi
- SAP Business Objects XI 3.X Universe design - SAP Training