CommonWell is a not-for-profit trade association dedicated to achieving cross-vendor interoperability that assures provider access to health data regardless of where care occurs.
MAeHC was contracted to help bring organizational and operational support around the product roadmap, and stewarding KPIs through the product lifecycle.
At a Glance
CommonWell Health Alliance
Since it’s inception, CommonWell Health Alliance has operated under a collaborative effort via the use of multiple committees representing organizational funcationality (policy, governance, use cases, standards, marketing, deployment, etc). In March 2015, it hired its first full time employee and Executive Director.
As part of it’s growing and evolving needs, MAeHC was contracted to help bring organizational and operational support around the product roadmap, and stewarding KPIs through the product lifecycle in order to support the work of the Executive Director.
- Ongoing CommonWell Health Alliance presence in Use Case, Standards, and Utilization areas.
- Ongoing review of product roadmap and KPIs
MAeHC provides staff augmentation services with technical and program management expertise in order to help with the following areas
- Product Roadmap development and maintenance
- Sheparding KPIs through the product and governance life cycle
- Focus around C-CDA harmonization