Comprehensive Primary Care Plus provides the opportunity to implement advance care processes to enhance patient care, increase integrated services between primary care and behavioral health, and expanded care management across your practice.
MAeHC is well versed in the requirements for CPC+ Program for both Track 1 and Track 2 participants.
Implementing workflows and processes to meet the requirements of each CPC+ function:
• Access and Continuity
• Care Management
• Comprehensiveness and Coordination
• Patient and Caregiver Engagement
• Planned Care and Population Health
Our NYS based on team assists organizations to establish a firm foundation in program year 1 so that they can build upon to meet future year requirements. We have developed and implemented sustainable continuous quality improvement activities to establish and meet performance benchmarks set by your organization to meet program requirements and goals.
- • Comprehensive Readiness Assessment and Gap Analysis
- • Project Management
- • Workflow Redesign and Implementation
- • EHR Configuration and Optimization
- • Process and Procedure Development
- • Care Management Implementation and Enhancement
- • Quality Performance Improvement
- • Practice Education and Knowledge Transfer
- • Program Reporting Assistance