Our QI Specialists also offer consulting services for organizations to assist with improving measure performance for both ambulatory care and inpatient clinical measures. MAeHC QI specialists are subject matter experts in clinical quality metrics, workflow, and EHR configuration remediation geared toward improving measure performance. These additional services include workflow analysis, EHR system analysis, workflow and system configuration recommendations, and implementation assistance to remediate identified gaps.
In today's Healthcare landscape a focus on quality measure performance is key to maximize quality-based contracts, ACO participation, and MIPS, as poor scores affect your bottom line. Our QI Specialists are available for consulting services to work with organizations to assist with improving measure performance for all quality reporting programs, including CMS MIPS, CMS ACO, Medicaid ACO, private payer initiatives, and DSRIP initiatives.
MAeHC QI Specialists are subject matter experts in:
- Clinical quality metrics
- Workflow implementation
- EHR configuration geared to improve measure performance
Services offered for these additional services include:
- Workflow analysis
- EHR system analysis
- Workflow and system configuration recommendation
- Implementation assistance to remediate identified gaps geared to capture structured data for reporting
- Implementation of continuous quality improvement processes within your organization
- Measure selection recommendations that fit with your specialties
- Measure benchmarking and goal setting