When today’s leaders in the field of healthcare take on the industry’s most complex challenges, they turn to the latest in health information technology to make decisions. With our extensive expertise and experience in the health information technology field, we provide a variety of services to provide just that.
AccountableAccountableAccountable Care Services
Our team will analyze gaps, goals, and opportunities in your ACO strategy and provide a detailed work plan to transform and help better manage your patient population.
- Readiness assessment and gap analysis
- Care coordination program development
- Connection of disparate IT systems and HIE development
MA DSRIPMA DSRIPManageMassHealth DSRIP TA Program
MAeHC is an approved TA Vendor available to assist organizations across the Commonwealth with all nine domains. The program was designed to help the following organization types successfully navigate new alternative payment models.
- Accountable Care Organizations (ACO)
- Community Partners (CP)
- Community Service Agencies (CSA)
By combining our strategic expertise and seasoned facilitation capabilities, we guide organizations in identifying and overcoming the technical, business, legal, policy and communication roadblocks that keep your vision from moving forward.
- Strategic Planning
- Business sustainability planning and budget forecasting
- Multi-stakeholder governance design and facilitation
PracticePracticePracticePracticePractice Transformation Services
MAeHC offers uniquely-tailored consultation to assist organizations in transforming their culture to provide patient-centered, team-based care while meeting quality and cost targets.
ImplementationImplementationImplementationImplementationHIT Implementation Services
Our experienced team of consultants customize a strategy for your organization to optimize your EHR functionality to achieve long-term and measurable results that meet your unique clinical, financial and federal regulatory reporting goals.
- EHR Vendor selection and management
- EHR project planning and management
- Change management support
QualityQualityQualityQualityQualityQuality Data Center Services
Our QDC team assists with extractions and aggregation of clinical data to provide quality measurement and reporting solutions designed to meet your unique clinical performance measurement and quality improvement needs.
- Quality reporting services
- Specialized registry reporting services
- Event notification system services
- Quality improvement specialist services
When our customers need to bring their services to market but lack the staff and management structure to move forward, MAeHC provides transitional or long-term staff at all levels to keep the rollout moving forward.
- Program Management
- Board Facilitation