Accountable Care Organizations
One of the most significant changes in healthcare reform is the establishment of Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs). As a result of this reform, physicians and hospitals will be responsible for the coordination of care, quality, and cost that they provide to their patients across care settings.
MAeHC's team brings together cross-discipline skills to address the myriad of challenges of this delivery model. We provide you with an extensive assessment that will assist in identifying gaps and readiness to meet the goals and objectives of your ACO strategy. Our consultants will work with you to develop a detailed analysis, work plan and timeline that will provide you with a road map to support your transformation, and develop processes to manage your patient population effectively.
- Readiness assessment and gap analysis to determine risks and areas of focus
- Assistance as you prepare for Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP) application
Development of Strategic Plan
- Care coordination program development
- Connecting disparate IT systems and HIE development
- Creation of governance model
- Physician and consumer engagement strategies
- Analytics to effectively manage population health