The Massachusetts e-Health Collaborative (MAeHC) maintains this website for your information, education, and communication. Unless otherwise indicated, you may download material displayed on this website for noncommercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of this website for public or commercial purposes, including any data, text, images, audio, or video without the prior written permission of MAeHC. Use of this website and access to the material it contains are subject to the following terms and conditions as well as to all applicable laws. Your access to and browsing of the website constitutes your full acceptance of these terms and conditions:
- Unless otherwise stated, all materials on this website are protected by copyright. They may only be used with the prior written permission of MAeHC, as set forth in these Terms and Conditions, or in the text on this website.
- Everything on this website is provided to you “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above disclaimer may not apply to you.
- Information on this website may be changed or updated without notice. MAeHC or its subsidiaries and affiliates may also make improvements and/or changes in the products described in this information at any time without notice.
- MAeHC shall assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from it.
- MAeHC and its subsidiaries and affiliates (herein “MAeHC”) make no representation whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this one. When you access a website, please understand that it is independent from MAeHC, and that MAeHC has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to a non-MAeHC website is not an indication that MAeHC endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website.
- The information provided on this site is intended for the sole purpose of educating the user regarding various topics related to health information technology. MAeHC makes no representations or warranties with regard to the accuracy of any content on this site. Some information on our site comes outside entities. We’re not responsible for that information. Whether the information comes from us or from other entities, MAeHC is not liable for any damages resulting from your use of the information on our site.
- MAeHC does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through this website. Please note that any information or material sent to MAeHC through any link provided on this website will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By thus sending MAeHC any information or material, you irrevocably grant MAeHC an unrestricted, worldwide license to use, distribute, display, reproduce, perform, modify, and transmit those materials or information, and you also agree that MAeHC is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose. If you want to have your confidential or proprietary information considered by MAeHC you will need to first sign a Non-confidentiality Agreement before the information will be viewed by a technical person at MAeHC.
- Throughout this website you will find a number of trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Marks”). The Marks are registered and unregistered trademarks of MAeHC and others. Those trademarks followed by ™ are registered trademarks in the United States; all others are trademarks in the United States. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any such Mark displayed on the website without the written permission of MAeHC or such third party that may own the Marks displayed.